Maximise your potential with Private Lessons
They are ideal for any grade, whether you are new to Karate or an experienced elite competitor and provide the opportunity to get personalised, tailored training at a pace that suits you. They can be 'one-offs', or a series of lessons designed to help you meet your short and long term goals.
Private lessons will be Instructed by Sensei Richard Naylor-Jones or Sensei Jane Naylor-Jones, both 5th Dan Nationally Qualified Instructors, fully insured and DBS checked. They are highly motivated and dedicated to helping you take your training to the next level. ( You can see their profiles here http://www.chelmsford-karate.co.uk/about-us/profiles/)
Photo: Sensei Richard coaching Mia Hillsden - Female Youth Kata World Champion 2017 and Active Essex's 'Young Sports Personality of the Year 2017'
Who will benefit from these lessons?
* People new to Karate who want to accelerate their learning
* People with busy schedules who struggle to get to regular classes
* Those preparing for Kyu grade examinations (i.e. orange to brown belt)
* Those preparing for Black Belt gradings (1st through to 6th Dan)
* People who want to develop specific areas such as Kumite and/or Kata (fighting skills, set forms)
* Those people wanting to gain selection onto the England Squad
* People preparing for competition Regional, National and International Tournaments.
Photo: Sensei Richard coaching Oscar to help prepare him for his first Karate Grading
When you book your Private Lesson, Sensei will draw up a tailored training plan for you to help maximise the benefit of the lesson and consolidate your learning. The training plan can be moved and tweaked according to your goals.
Photo: Sensei Richard coaching Matt England as he trains towards his goal to achieve Black Belt
Private lessons can be held at our Dojo at Dovedales Sports Centre or a Sports Centre near you. Alternative venues have been used successfully subject to space and availability.
With this in mind, the Private lessons diary is always in demand so if you are interested in booking specially tailored classes just for you, please contact either Sensei Jane or Sensei Richard to book and confirm as soon as possible. Tel: 07973 672663.