With the Lockdown Measures implemented in March, we cancelled all in-person classes and postponed all of our events in support of the National effort to combat the spread of COVID-19.
Keeping connected, active and engaged through the practice of
Karate brings many positive physical and psychological benefits and provides a sense of normality that is desperately needed in these unprecedented times.
Therefore, we have adapted our Classes:
"allowing our students to continue to train in a safe, controlled environment is our priority"
From the Government Guidance we are very happy to announce that in-Dojo training is almost back to normal!
As of the 19th of July we are now able to have unlimited numbers in classes, as well as being able to resume contact training such as sparring.
However, we do encourage you to wear masks coming into and out of the Dojo as well as pre-booking into classes. We will continue to take temperatures before each class as well.
dojo training- covid rules and regulations
Reminder that failure to follow all rules and regulations can result in you being turned away at the door, even if you have booked and pre-paid for a place. These rules are required by our venues for us to train there, and are for the safety of all our students.
* DO NOT come if you have a temperature or any Covid symptoms. We will be taking your temperature before class and you will be asked to leave if you have a high temperature.
* We will be logging attendees as always for track & trace reasons.
* Come in your clean laundered gi.
* Please note anyone entering the venue are advised wear FACE MASKS on entry and exit. Face masks can be removed while undertaking Class.
*You must remember to bring your own WATER BOTTLE as we will be having water breaks.
* Students MUST arrive 5 minutes prior to the start of the session. Failure to do so may mean you are not allowed inside the venue if late. They must queue outside of the venue maintaining social distance.
* Students will be collected by an Instructor at the relevant time and will enter following them maintaining social distance rules.
* At the end of the session, Students will exit following the Instructor.
* Please note there will currently be no spectators allowed in any areas.
* Please bring your own hand sanitiser for use during the session if possible.
We have to follow these rules to ensure for a safe training environment, and to give all our students the fair chance to train in the Dojo. We hope you understand, and have read these rules thoroughly.